Please note that credit card/PayPal payments on this item attract a 2% surcharge which will be invoiced separately.
CoffeePRO is a Hong Kong based company and produces a sample roaster to allow for complete roasting flexibility for small capacities of 80-100g. Traditionally, these mini roasting machines are the preferred choice of coffee exporters, importers, traders and roasters as a means to perform quality inspection of samples intended for purchase.
The solid drum provides the user with an even coffee bean development and uniform roast. Control over gas supply and airflow, enables the user to obtain the desired roasting time lying between 8-15 minutes.
With an increasing number of individual coffee shops and micro roasters that have a high demand concerning their end product, this handy tool has become increasingly popular as a means to:
- Learn about the roasting process before making investments into a large shop roaster.
- Demonstrate the roasting process to your customers or even let your customers try to roast by themselves.
- Create a more distinguished coffee atmosphere with increased coffee fragrance.
- Conduct training courses and for instance present sourcing, roasting and cupping skills directly to the public.
- Single drum configuration for roasting small batches (up to 100g per drum)
- Individual air, heat and cooler controls, allowing for different roasting parameters on each drum
- Digital temperature indication and regulation for each drum by desired peak temperature (heat source switches on and off via solenoid valve; +/- 2°C)
- Front-access cooling tray and green bean feeder included
- Includes timer for each drum to precisely manage your roast
- Each machine includes a maintenance tool-kit
Since in the end it boils down to the cup, our coffee sample roaster is the perfect companion to produce fresh drum-roasted samples the genuine way.
Each roaster is engineered for optimal safety, easy maintenance and cleaning.
Please note that this item ships ex. QLD and freight to Melbourne or to your site is additional