Please note that credit card/PayPal payments on this item attract a 2% surcharge which will be invoiced seperately
This afterburner is designed to cater for roasters with a batch limit between 5kg-10kg and features stainless steel construction with 50mm fire proof insulation.
Standard setup features an on off burner configuration with an upgrdade option for a two stage burner.
The afterburners comes with a control box and valve train compliant to Type B gas standards. All documentation is supplied with the equipment for the appropriate submissions to the local gas authority.
The design can be modified to suit certain installations and with a turnaround time of around 4-5 weeks so why wait months and overpay for something from overseas.
- ECOFLAM Low Nox On/Off Burner (options for hi/low, please enquire)
- LPG or NAT Configuration
- Exhaust inlet standard 150mm (adjustable to suit various roasters)
- 250mm Combustion Chamber Outlet
- 304 S/Steel Constructions with 50mm Insulation
- Stand mount for easy installation. Colour black or option to choose stand colour
- Control Box with 2 x Temperature Controllers and T/Couples. 1 for chamber control and 1 for overtemperature.
- Wiring and Valve Train schematics supplied as well as draft Type B submission documentation.
- Flues additional if required. We can design and integrate the cooling exhaust into the system to treat all emissions (recommended).
- On request can supply a letter to local council on emmission specifications