Arrived and in stock
Superpowers for your AeroPress® Coffee Maker- Special introductory price whilst stocks last
Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 80 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The small aperture of the valve also allows the use of an espresso shot glass.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 80 micron etched fine stainless steel filter. (Paper nerds, rejoice! You can slip a paper filter over the metal filter).
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 69mm diameter, 25mm tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- Why call it “espresso-style”? Check out Fellow’s thoughts here.
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included