Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint.
The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilised.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Compact design and colour choice||It's expensive for what it is!|
|PID control on brew boiler||Steam boiler uses conventional pressurestat.
Brew boiler temp control by a rotary dial with sticker indicating temperature
|Very quiet operation.||Paddle operates a simple switch. No native preinfusion but can be modified to deliver true preinfusion.|
|Can be modified for permanent plumbed in or operated from the internal tank||Tank is fiddly to fill
*Plumbing requires electrical modification and user is not able to switch between plumbed and tank operation