The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, refashions the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea Classic, La Marzocco’s industry icon introduced to the marketplace over 20 years ago. In addition to distinctive La Marzocco features, the Linea PB is equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose and other options, ensuring a new level of performance and reliability. The machine’s lower profile and increased work area make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
The La Marzocco Linea PB is available in 2, 3 and 4 group configuration and in automatic (AV) version only.
Gear pump technology
- Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed.
- Compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine.
- Pump assembly is easy to service.
Proportional valve technology
- Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand.
- Interface is configured as a lever.
- Control electronics are added to the coffee machine board.
This machine is obtained to order. If you are interested in purchasing this machine, please contact us for an availability check and we will then add stock to the store for purchase. Download a brochure
Dual Boiler System Separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Eco Mode Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- P.I.D. Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- USB Making it possible to update firmware.
- Saturated Groups
- Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).