$25,410.00 – $27,720.00
Please note that credit card/PayPal payments on this item attract a 2% surcharge which will be invoiced seperately
Electronic paddle (EP) technology
- Electronically controlled gear pumps provide precise pressure control.
- Motor speed control with la marzocco’s classic paddle interface.
- Absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during the extraction.
- Manually operated by the barista.
- Record feature to program and reproduce pressure profiles.
Gear Pump technology
- Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed.
- Compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine.
- Pump assembly is easy to service.
Proportional valve technology
- Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand.
- Interface is configured as a lever.
- Control electronics are added to the coffee machine board.
The La Marzocco Strada EP is available in 2 and 3 group configuration.
- Individual Boilers Multiple coffee boilers allow you to customise the temperature of each brew group.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economiser Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D. Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm/1in. in height).
- USB Record and replay the desired pressure profiles indefinitely.
- Multiple gear pumps Mounted inside the Strada, compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Dedicated Pressure Gauges Enables you to read the real pressure at the point of extraction.
- Portafilters & precision baskets Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Cup Warmer Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.