The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as all commercial Slayers.
The single group offers a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavour profiling and temperature management to deliver one group machine with exceptional capabilities.
In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso.
Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema.
Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (“naked”) chrome-plated, brass portafilter
- 58 mm EP precision portafilter basket
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1º increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 1.1 mm 4-hole steam wand tip
- Steam pressure transducer
- Saturated group with auto-bleed
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Certified UL, NSF, CSA, and CE
- Brew 1.1 litres
- Steam 3.3 litres
- Pre-heat coil: 60 ml
- 220-240V 10A
- Brew element 600W
- Steam element 2000W
- Minimum load capacity: 70.0 kilograms
- Hole for power/water/ drain: 5.0 centimeters
- Water line: dedicated 3/8″ BSP cold with shut-off valve
- Incoming water pressure: 3-5 Bar
- Incoming flow rate: 6L/min minute
- Drain: open gravity drain located within 1.2 m
- Included accessories: 15.88mm drain hose with hose clamp 150cm braided inlet hose
- Hardness: not to exceed 50ppm
- Total dissolved solids: 75 – 125ppm
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop. Customisation possibilities are limited only by your imagination! This machine is obtained to order with a 30% deposit required at the time of order.