Most recent update 23 March
COVID requirements are volatile. Melbourne is back to COVID Normal trading.
Can I visit you?
You sure can. In store purchase is available with the following requirements:
- If you feel sick for any reason, please do not enter.
- If you will be with us for more than a few minutes, please check-in on arrival. Common sense suggests you’d want to know, wouldn’t you? Check in anyway!
- Please sanitise on arrival
- Please don’t touch anything without our invitation. We need to sanitise after you.
- Observe social distancing requirements at all time.
- Masks are no longer required
- Demonstrations/viewings are again available by prior arrangement. Request an appointment time here and we’ll respond to your request with a meeting invite for a mutually suitable time.
Click and collect or delivery?
- Click and then collect during our advertised trading hours We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready. If you have not received an email, it means your order is not yet ready. Check your spam- just in case…
- Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
Delivery arrangements for coffee and chocolate purchases:
- Spend $75 on coffee/chocolate for complimentary regular post.
- Pay for a post option when you spend $100 or more, and we upgrade you to Express post.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- 30 minute no touch viewing sessions/demonstrations are available via appointment only (Maximum 2 people and please leave your children at home for your meeting). Request an appointment time here. We’ll do our best to fit in with you and respond to your request with a meeting invite for a mutually suitable time.
- Phone/Video meeting
Hygiene is king. We continue to sanitise working surfaces, our hands and use best practice when we pack your coffee.
Airscape status is GREEN– We are are accepting Airscape swaps.
We will will pack into swap and go Airscape packaging when ongoing zero community transmission is confirmed.
When possible, we’ll offer swap and go Airscape packaging for 2021, subject to ongoing zero COVID community transmission. If there are active cases in the Victorian community, we will revert to compostable packaging as required. When compostable is unavailable, we’ll reluctantly use conventional foil packaging.
If/when we can use Airscape, all canisters will be washed by us and sanitised prior to refilling. Clients will be free to elect to have their own Airscape containers refilled.
- Please wash all components of your Airscape container in hot water and detergent (or your dishwasher) prior to return to us for refilling
- We will reject any Airscape containers which have not been thoroughly washed prior to return. If we’re not happy with it for any reason, it goes back home with you. It’s for your safety, and ours. Sorry, but no excuses.
- On-site training services are again available for 2021.
- If you have purchased a machine and grinder package, we can dial in your grinder for you to ensure that your shots will be good. We’re also happy to observe you for 30 minutes in a video conference should you prefer.
- For those with new equipment, Charles Skadiang of Melbourne Coffee academy offers some terrific training options.
- Our website FAQ also provides useful resources including videos to get you started.
Espresso equipment service:
As per normal practise, please book your service via our service webpage. This will ensure that we know you are coming, with all the right bits and that you understand our charges and scope of works.
It’s in everyone’s best interests:
We have all worked hard to regain our freedoms and we now get to enjoy the rewards. Let’s all keep it that way so that we can continue to enjoy something approaching a normal life. Stay safe!