Updated 24 January 2022- click and collect purchases and tap and go at our door. Reopening for normal COVID safe trade and store visits on 07 February
With the current Omicron COVID outbreak in Melbourne, we have taken the difficult decision to return Talk Coffee to “lockdown” for the time being.
We have immunocompromised staff members and also staff with respiratory conditions. It’s in our (and your) best interests to ensure that we conduct our business as safely as possible. In addition, boss goes down, business closes and we want to ensure that you have coffee for the duration of this current wave.
Our government has advised that we take control of our own health and in the interests of young family members who cannot be vaccinated yet, we feel this is the right thing to do at this time.
We’ll review the decision regularly during January in the hope that we can reopen as soon as possible. We will reopen to the public on Monday 07 February
What does this mean?
Can I visit? Yes- but we would prefer you purchase via click and collect
- On site contactless payment is available if required- at our front door. There will be no access to the roastery until the current outbreak of COVID is under control.
- Click and collect? We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready. If you have not received an email, it means your order is not yet ready. Check your spam- just in case…
- Unable to visit? Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- Phone/Video meeting with freight or click and collect
Airscape is packaging will be placed on hold. We’ll pack into compostable packaging 500g and foil (1kg)
- One on one on-site training services are suspended.
Espresso equipment service: Normal.
Please request your equipment service via our service webpage.