Updated: 23 October
Can I visit?
Yes- subject to travel restrictions
- Contactless payment onsite is once again available. You are welcome to visit during our advertised trading hours to swing by for some coffee or to collect your online order. We ask that you place any parts or accessories orders online in advance so that we can have them ready for you when you arrive. Entry to the roastery is not currently available until retail trade is allowed to reopen.
- Click and collect? Absolutely! We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready. If you have not received an email, it means your order is not yet ready. Check your spam- just in case…
- Unable to visit? Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
What are the entry requirements? Soon, but not yet..
We expect to be able to reopen to double vaccinated visitors on or before 05 November.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- Phone/Video meeting
- On-site equipment consultations (strictly by appointment only) for double-vaccinated visitors once lockdown ends. Arrange an appointment time.
We’ll be back to packing coffee in Airscape canisters from 28th October, but there will be some changes. Read about them.
- On-site training services are currently suspended
Espresso equipment service:
Please request your equipment service via our service webpage.