Most recent update Sunday 06 September.
Melbourne remains under COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions.
- Talk Coffee in an essential business, so we can continue to work for you.
- For your safety and for ours, we regret that we have taken the decision to continue with online sales only.
How/when can I purchase and arrange delivery?
- Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
Can I come and collect my purchase from you or purchase in store?
- No. It’s best you purchase from home and arrange for delivery of your items. This is for our safety, and yours.
Delivery arrangements for coffee and chocolate purchases:
- If you’re in our local area, you get free, same day delivery (Monday-Saturday whenever possible) of your order to your doorstep- subject to a $44 minimum spend: Postcodes 3054, 3057, 3068, 3070, 3071, 3078 only.
Australia wide (all other postcodes):
- Spend $70 on coffee/chocolate for complimentary regular post.
- Spend $100 on coffee/chocolate and we’ll upgrade you to complimentary express post.
Espresso equipment purchases:
Espresso equipment consultations will need to occur via phone, FaceTime or on an online meeting application. We’ll arrange convenient freight options for you.
Melbourne metropolitan area. $50 flat fee for delivery within a one hour window by arrangement
Hygiene is king. We continue to sanitise working surfaces, our hands and use best practice when we pack your coffee.
Compostable packaging has returned!
As we transition back to our favoured environmentally friendly packaging, you will note that prices of 500g bags have increased a little. These bags cost us around $1.50 each as compared to 50c for conventional foil packaging. The environment and your compost and worms will love you for using these bags.
We regret that all on-site training services remain suspended at minimum until Melbourne reverts to Level 2 restrictions. If you have purchased a machine, we’re happy to observe you for 30 minutes in a Zoom meeting to provide you with some tips.
- For those with new equipment, Charles Skadiang of Melbourne Coffee academy offers a great online home barista course to help get you started. Book in and we’ll supply complimentary coffee to get you started.
- Our website FAQ also provides useful resources including videos to get you started.
Espresso equipment service:
As per normal practise, please book your service via our service webpage. As we are all at home unless shopping for food or medical supplies and always within 5km of home, drop-off and collection of serviced machines is more difficult. If you live within a 5km radius of us, please contact us to discuss your requirements as a contactless arrangement may be possible. If you live further away, you will need to arrange for us to collect and return your machine. Please refer to our service centre webpage for further details.
It’s in everyone’s best interests:
The end to lockdown is in sight. We do it right and we all get to enjoy summer.