Most recent update Sunday 22 November.
- COVID restrictions in Melbourne have now eased!
- For your safety and for ours, all purchases will remain contactless for the foreseeable future. We offer click and collect too.
Can I visit you?
You sure can! In store purchase is available with the following requirements:
- If you feel sick for any reason, please do not enter
- All visitors to check-in and sanitise on arrival
- Observe social distancing requirements at all times
- No correctly fitted mask, strictly no entry. If you have forgotten yours, you will need to go home and find one. No excuses!
- Strictly no touching! (access to coffee storage only which will be sanitised after each use)
- No children
- Brief demonstrations are again available by arrangement.
If any of these conditions are not acceptable you may prefer to purchase online as a visit to our roastery will not be possible.
Click and collect or delivery?
- Click and then collect during our advertised trading hours We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready
- Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
Delivery arrangements for coffee and chocolate purchases:
- If you’re in our local area, you can choose low price delivery of your order to your doorstep- subject to a $50 minimum spend: Postcodes 3057, 3068, 3070, 3071 only.
Australia wide (all other postcodes):
- Spend $70 on coffee/chocolate for complimentary regular post.
- Spend $100 on coffee/chocolate and we’ll upgrade you to complimentary express post.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- 15 minute no touch viewing sessions/demonstrations are available via appointment (Maximum 2 people and strictly no children). Request an appointment time here and we’ll respond to your request with a meeting invite for a mutually suitable time.
- Phone/Video meeting
Hygiene is king. We continue to sanitise working surfaces, our hands and use best practice when we pack your coffee.
When will Airscape be back?
The next relaxing of COVID restrictions for Melbourne is promised for early December, subject to Melbourne continuing to go well. Our intention is to offer Airscape packaging when we resume in 2021. All Airscape canisters will be washed and sanitised prior to refilling. Clients will be free to elect to have their own Airscape containers refilled. We will need to reject any Airscape containers which have not been washed prior to return. All components of your Airscape container will need to be washed in hot water and detergent prior to return for refilling.
Until 2021, compostable packaging has returned.
The environment and your compost and worms will love you for using these bags.
We regret that all on-site training services are suspended for 2020. If you have purchased a machine and grinder package, we can dial in your grinder for you to ensure that your shots will be good. We’re also happy to observe you for 30 minutes in a video conference to provide you with some tips.
- For those with new equipment, Charles Skadiang of Melbourne Coffee academy offers a great online home barista course.
- Our website FAQ also provides useful resources including videos to get you started.
Espresso equipment service:
As per normal practise, please book your service via our service webpage. This will ensure that we know you are coming, with all the right bits and that you understand our charges and scope of works.
It’s in everyone’s best interests:
We have all worked hard to regain and we now get to enjoy the rewards. Let’s all keep it that way so that we can all enjoy summer. Stay safe!