Can I visit?
Yes- subject to 25km travel bubble
- If you are within 25km of us, you are welcome to visit during our advertised trading hours for in-store purchases subject to government mandated entry requirements
- Click and collect? Absolutely! We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready. If you have not received an email, it means your order is not yet ready. Check your spam- just in case…
- Too far away to visit? Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
What are the entry requirements?
We’re going to need you to do a few things before you can enter and also once you’re inside. These requirements currently apply to all of age 16 and over:
Conditions of Entry:
- Scan in using our QR code and provide your vaccination status
- Wear a correctly fitted mask at all times except when drinking, or if you are under 12 years old or if you have a medical exemption
- Maintain social distance of 1.5m or more
Ways to prove vaccination or medical exemption:
You can provide any of these accepted forms of proof:
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service Vic App or equivalent smartphone wallet;
- Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement;
- Successful completion of a Service Vic QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation;
- Allow us to view your Vic Health certificate of medical contraindication, signed by a medical practitioner.
When you’re inside, you can:
- Purchase coffee beans
- Browse and shop our coffee retail products
- Ask questions and receive advice about home brewing
- View our espresso equipment display
- Collect your online order
- Drop off / pick up your espresso equipment machine for/from service
I’m not fully vaccinated yet!
We’re really sorry, but we have to comply with government requirements to open our doors. We hope you will understand that we can’t allow you to enter at present. You are most welcome to collect your click and collect order from our door.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- On-site equipment consultations (by appointment only) for double-vaccinated visitors once lockdown ends. Arrange an appointment time.
- Phone/Video meeting
We’ll be resuming supply of coffee in Airscape canisters, but there will be some changes. Read about them.
- On-site training services will available by prior arrangement but will be limited to one-on-one sessions.
Espresso equipment service:
Please request your equipment service via our service webpage.