An upgrade from the DF64. The Coffee Tech DF64V features a more powerful, quiet variable speed motor. Like its sibling, this all-purpose grinder has a wide range of grind settings and a zero-retention design for accurate dosing.
The Australian version of the DF64V will have slight differences from the international versions. These include a quick release dosing cup adapter, revised grind dial with a wider range and greater accuracy, upgraded burrs as standard, and a stricter burr alignment process. Although these features increase production costs, the result is a better grinder. We stock this grinder in black and white.
Coffee Tech DF64V Single-Dose Grinder Features
- DLC-coated flat burrs – 64mm flat burrs strengthened with Diamond-Like-Carbon coating for a longer lifespan.
- Wide grind settings – Find the perfect setting whether you’re grinding for filter or espresso.
- Zero-retention – The bellow system and streamlined design ensure the grinding chamber is clear after each batch.
- Variable speed – Choose between speeds of 600-1800 RPM to bring out the best from your coffee. Quiet and powerful – The 300W motor is powerful but operates quietly.
- Magnetic chute – For easy cleaning, the top part of the exit chute detaches (and re-attaches) with ease.
- Anti-popcorning device – A magnetic attachment within the grinding chamber prevents beans from jumping before hitting the burrs.
- Upgradable – The burr set of the DF64V can be swapped out for SSP burrs if you like.
This product includes:
- 1 x Coffee Tech DF64V Coffee Grinder
- 1 x Dosing cup
- 1 x Stand for dosing cup
- Materials: Stainless steel, silicon
- Burrs: 64mm DLC flat burrs
- Hopper capacity: 30g
- Grinder capacity: 30g
- Dimensions: (L) 20cm x (W) 10cm x (H) 33cm
- Weight: tba kg Power: 300W