Bigger is faster! The DF83 is the larger, faster sibling of the acclaimed DF64; a single-dose, low-retention flat burr grinder from Coffee Tech.
The standard-design 83mm burrs are great at producing a quality grind at a wide range of sizes. A 550W motor which runs at 1400 rpm for super rapid grind time. SSP 83mm burrs are also compatible with this grinder
Retention is minimised with silicon pump system and micrometric adjustment system allows for precise setting of grind size.
The Australian version of the DF64 and DF83 vary slightly from the international versions. Included are a quick release dosing cup adapter, revised grind dial with a wider range and greater accuracy, upgraded burrs as standard, and a stricter burr alignment process. Although these features increase production costs, the result is a better grinder. We stock this grinder in black and white.
Coffee Tech DF83 Single-Dose Grinder features:
- 83mm stainless steel burrs – The large burrs are capable of producing quality grounds in a wide range of sizes.
- Micrometric adjustment – Guided by the graduated dial, you’ll be able to set your grind size with precision.
- Low retention – The angled design and bellows leaves minimal leftover (<.01g) grounds.
- Optional hopper – If you’re planning to use the DF83 in a cafe setting, an optional hopper can be acquired.
- Premium build – The aluminium body is painted in either white or black, giving the DF83 a sleek, modern look.
- Portafilter holder – You can rest your filter holder on the fork below the chute for hands-free grinding.
- Plasma-generator – Built into the grind chute, this greatly reduces static build-up at the exit.
This product includes:
- 1 x Coffee Tech DF83 Grinder V2
- 1 x Dosing Cup
- 1 x Quick Release Dosing Cup Adapter
- Dosing Ring
- 500g Hopper
- Grinder Brush
- Materials: Stainless steel, silicon
- Burrs: 64mm flat burrs
- Hopper capacity: 50g without hopper and 500g with hopper
- Grinder capacity: 500g
- Dimensions: (L) 25cm x (W) 15cm x (H) 36cm
- Weight: 10.7kg Power: 500W