With more than one hundred years of experience in the manufacture of espresso machines, La Pavoni has become an icon, recognised all over the world for its prestige and excellence in the field of espresso and cappuccino. There is a La Pavoni lever machine on display in the New York Museum of Modern Art as a design piece. A classic lever espresso machine, the Professional is a combination of style, quality and reliability.
The design, tradition, quality, performance and uncompromising service are the characteristics and distinguishing elements of La Pavoni.
- Boiler capacity: 1.6 l
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Pressure gauge
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam tip
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 200mm x 290mm x 320 mm
- Weight 6 kg