The Rocket Boxer is a cleverly designed compact machine of exceptional build quality. The Boxer offers all the features of a full size model in a small footprint providing a superior choice of machine with versatility.
The Boxer is a lean and aesthetically well balanced commercial machine which produces great espresso from its well-balanced internal layout. Expect great quality steam for milk based coffees thanks to the large 8-23L (depending on number of groups) litre boiler inside. It is available in 10 or 15A (1GR), 15A or 20A (2GR) or 30A (3 group) configurations.
• Super tough steam valves with smooth easy open/close movement.
• Wear resistant and illuminated individual touchpad keys which look great.
• Big 13.2 litre (2 group) boiler for loads of dry steam and hot water
• Shot timer
• Microprocessor controlled electronics.
• Manual Override Button to operate group solenoid and pump in case of electronic component failure.
• Heavy duty cast alloy side panels which offer a quality finish and look on the bench.
• Cool-touch steam wands.
• Automatic Backflush cycle.
• Temperature adjustable Hot Water valve.
• All Stainless Steel body work (AISI304) quality.
• Dimensions: 2 group model – W: 630 x D: 490 x H: 471
- Download the Rocket Boxer user manual and specifications
- Download the Rocket Boxer preinfusion cycle instructions and cleaning guide
- Download the Rocket Boxer spare parts diagram