Precision, balance and flavour are key elements Anfim seek when manufacturing their grinders. The SP II models now feature a stepless grind adjustment which enables the barista to make fine incremental changes to the precise setting they need to produce the flavours developed during the roasting process.
Built for high volume coffee shops, the SPII+ exhibits quality and efficiency – cup by cup for a perfectly clean taste. Customised Titanium coated 75mm burrs offer a low wear rate for longevity.
The powerful dual fan system stabilises the internal temperatures while under the constant demand of rush periods.The stepless grind adjustment and the user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps of 1/10 of a second ensures consistent and exact dosing necessary for a constant pour time and perfect taste in the cup.
The Start/Stop automatic activation switch for the portafilter makes it easy to use the grinder hands free. The SPII+ Special Performance is the perfect solution in busy environment.
ANFIM grinding for clean, balanced flavours for internationally award winning cup quality.
- 75 mm SP Titanium burr set operating at low 650 rpm for longevity and clarity of the espresso.
- The stepless grind adjustment and user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps of 1/10 of a second ensures consistent dosing necessary for a constant pour time.
- Durable proximity sensor to avoid grind ingression during use even over peak operating hours.
- Dual fan with upgrade to 55 IP (ingression property) and separation of the burr chamber and motor to minimise heat within a busy environment.
- Safety switches under the hopper and spout, to deactivate or stop the grinder if either are removed.
- Removable back panel for easy access to internals.
|Burr Size||75 mm titanium planar|
|Burr Speed||650 rpm @ 50Hz|
|Recommended volume||up to 6kg/day|
|Grind time (espresso)||7g in 2.2 sec|
|Dimensions (w x d x h cm)||19.5 x 37.0 x 57.5|
|Weight||20kg (21.5kg boxed)|