Not for sale.
Love at first sight: La Marzocco Linea Mini by my dear friend Rick aka The Coffee Machinist
This machine is the culmination of almost a year of Rick’s sweat, tears and finally, elation. Here’s Rick’s personal take on the stunning La Marzocco Linea Mini.
Rick has combined the classic La Marzocco Paddle group with its smooth tactile feedback, with a modern variable pressure pump – the result being full manual control to dial in flow rate, with the buttery smooth feeling of a well set up MP paddle.
- EMP manual pressure profiling conversion
- Lever system for steam and hot water, retaining pro touch wand
- Shot timer and indicator lamps in warm white
- Pantechnicon group hardware and badging, custom finished in house
- Cerakote tungsten bodywork and black chassis, satin bead blast to raw stainless finishes, brushed details, laser engraved, urushi lacquer and pure gold-filled front panel indicator labels
- Custom made, laser cut and etched naked gauges, heat treated stainless steel bezels and fasteners
We value it as priceless. Rick was crazy enough to sell it, so we just had to have it.