C150 Quell cartridge available on request for installations where the filter is unable to be mounted vertically. Please leave a note at purchase.
The C150 Direct kit provides all the benefits of the C150 with a tee off and isolation valve to connect your espresso machine for direct plumbing. This is perfect for users wanting a tap and to plumb in an espresso machine- now or at some point in the future.
The C150Kit uses the latest PURITY FINEST range of filters from BRITA to deliver clean drinking water that has been softened to protect household appliances such as espresso machines, irons, kettles and steamers.
- 3 stage buffering Brita Purity filter for effective sediment, chemical and TH reduction.
- Blending valve on the head to adjust for softer and harder water areas.
- DIY install kit – includes all fittings included for standard install (suits any [cold water connection] mixer tap or dishwasher). Please note filter MUST be vertically mounted
- Shut off valve on head for easy filter changes
- Quality Designer ‘Goose Neck’ Faucet for easy use and long life.
- Multifunction Pressure Limiting ‘T’ Valve for easy installation & protection.
- 10 test strips to monitor filter performance in the reduction of TH.
- Filter suitable for 12 months for most household installations.
- Fits in with most mixer or dishwasher taps (cold)
- Filter and head measure 42cm long