The Purity C Quell ST filters have been specially developed for use in the catering, vending and coffee sector to reduce the carbonate hardness in drinking water, thus avoiding scale deposits in the upstream appliance. The Purity filter removes heavy metal ions such as lead and copper whilst also reducing cloudiness, organic impurities and chlorine that impair the quality and taste of the filtrate including the by-pass water.
Whereas Purity Finest filters must be installed vertically, the Quell range can be installed horizontally where required. They are great for copper boiler espresso machines, but we recommend the Purity Finest for espresso machines with stainless steel boilers.
- Reliable prevention of limescale buildup
- Particle retention up to 10um
- Scale protection of equipment
- Improved machine reliability with lower costs
- Filter and head measure 42cm long