PHANTOM SERIES coffee roasters have the most advanced PC integrated roasting control system on the market. They offer superior control and monitoring of the roast process.
Phantom roasters are specifically designed for the needs of Specialty Coffee roasting to allow for greater flexibility to roast a wider range of profiles to suit varying methods. These coffee roasters employ a compact design with a small footprint allowing for maximum space usage whilst creating visual impact.
Contact us if you’d like further information or a quote for this roaster.
|Batch Capacity - Maximum||22-23kg Green Coffee (depending on screen size)|
|Batch Capacity - Minimum||1-2kg Green Coffee|
|Typical Roasting Time||10-17 mins|
|Hourly Production Capacity||88-92kg Green Coffee|
|Power||240V 50Hz 20amp Single Phase|
|Heating Method||Gas: LPG or NATURAL|
|Roaster Ð Direct 5 x POLIDORO|
|Afterburner Ð Indirect ECOFLAM|
|Max Gas Consumption Rating||Roaster: 180Mj/hr|
|(maximum firing rate of burners)||Afterburner: 252Mj/hr|
|Nominal Gas Consumption||Total: approx 200-250Mj/hr|
|Minimum Gas Pressure||LPG (3kPa), NATURAL (3kPa)|
|Cooling Time||2-3 Minutes|
|Destoning Time||3-4 Minutes|
|Drum Motor||0.75kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Drum Fan Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Mixer Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Motor||1.50kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Destoner Motor||1.50kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Operation Control||Coffee Sweet Automation system with PC integration|
|Side of Operation||Right|
|Roaster with Cyclone Weight||650kg|
|Complete Line Weight||1040kg|
|Roaster Exhaust Outlets||Cyclone 148mm DIA - OD|
|Cooler 148mm DIA Ð OD|
|Afterburner 248mm DIA - OD|
|Main Door Function||Hopper Door Ð Electric Actuator (Manual Override)|
|Drum Door Ð Electric Actuator (Manual Override)|
|Cooler Tray Ð Electric Actuator|
|Destoner Ð Manual Slide Gate|
|Emission and Product Control||Green Bean Loader Ð Dust|
|Cyclone Separator Ð Particulates (Chaff)|
|Process Afterburner Ð Particulates, Odour, Smoke|
|Destoner Ð Foreign matter (stones, metal)|
Download 22kg CRA Technology floor plans
- Compact and efficient layout design to maximize space usage.
- The most advanced PC integrated roasting control system on the market offering superior control and monitoring of the roast process than traditional PLC systems that are limited in functionality.
- High quality construction with using modern manufacturing processes with minimal tolerances. Advanced CAD design of all parts.
- Double wall carbon steel drum design for optimal heat transfer. 3mm gap between layers ensures perfect heat transfer for homogeneous roasting whilst reducing the chance of the bean tipping.
- Additional insulation in the combustion chamber to ensure more efficient operation and retention of heat.
- High quality Italian made 3 Phase motors and gearboxes with long life bearings. All electric motors are operated through a Variable Frequency Inverter for more efficient and safer control with speed control.
- High quality Omron and Schneider Electrical components.
- Italian made burners with very low turn down ratio for finite control of profiles right down to minimal batch size.
- Equipment is configured to meet the strictest AGA Type B gas and electrical standard ensuring optimal safety and compliance.
- Very quick cooling 2-3mins with high capacity 1.5KW cooling motor.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling for maximum production output.
- High efficiency Cyclone featuring detachable chaff bucket with level site inspection window.
- Safest roaster on the market with overtemperature monitoring of 5 independent thermocouples and cyclone water sprinkler. Cooling tray safety cover and protection on all automated doors to prevent access of moving parts whilst machine is running.
- Only one Single Phase 20amp power connection required for the whole system.
- Site glasses for viewing in Drum Roasting, Burner Flame and Hopper Level. Coffee sampler for removing coffee beans and inspecting during the roasting process.
Advanced Automation and Controls
- Optional automatic hopper door, drum door and cooler door with electric actuators for precise and automatic loading and dumping of the coffee. Quiet operation with no compressor required.
- Optional next generation Coffee Sweet PC control system designed specifically for the Phantom Series of roasters.
- 8 x faster processing speed with 3 x independent processers for increased functionality, additional storage space and future upgrades.
- Real time graphing of all 4 thermocouple temperatures, Gas, Fan, Drum Speed and Rate of Rise on all.
- Independent control module on the roaster with its own memory as well as PC connection allows for backup in case of computer issue.
- Independent ambient temperature monitoring and relative humidity sensor.
- 150 synced profile memory with automation. Infinite non-synced profiles can be stored on a PC.
- 0-100 finite control over burner and drum fan. Control in 1% increments allows for more precise control over the roasting process. Burner modulation is from 0-100 in less than a second.
- RS232 or Bluetooth interface with Coffee Sweet PC Software. Full control and automation on PC.
- 5 different automation options allowing the user to operate the roaster to suit their roasting style.
- Cooling and destoning process controlled through the software. User can adjust setting for automatic cooling process to ensure optimal efficiency and hands-off functionality.
- Optional afterburner is controlled through the software to ensure that it only runs during the roasting process to save on gas usage.
- Optional destoner
- Full manual override control at any time.
- Vast amount of data collection and display: Load Temp, Dump Temp, Batch Size, Times, Turning Point, Development Time Ratios, ROR (Mean and Mode), 1st and 2nd Crack Development Periods.
- Compare profiles and create reports with cupping results. Detailed analytical features.
- Loaded with many safety features including automatic overtemperature control set points on all thermocouples and alarms with high limit cut off.
- Batch Capacity – Maximum: 22-23kg Green Coffee (depending on screen size)
- Batch Capacity – Minimum: 1-2kg Green Coffee
- Typical Roasting Time: 10 – 17 minutes
- Hourly Production Capacity: 88-92kg Green Coffee
- Power: 240V 50Hz 20A Single Phase
- Heating Method – Gas:
- LPG or NATURAL
- Heating Method – Roaster: Direct 5 x POLIDORO
- Max Gas Consumption Rating: 180Mj/hr
- Gas Supply Pressure: LPG (3kPa), NATURAL (5kPa)
- Cooling Time: 2 – 3 minutes
- Drum, drum fan and cooler mixer motors: 0.37KW 3 phase with variable speed drive
- Cooler Motor: 1.50KW 3 phase with variable speed drive
- Operation Control: Coffee Sweet Automation System with PC Integration
- Side of Operation: Right
- Roaster with Cyclone Weight: 650Kg
- Roaster Exhaust Outlets – Cyclone: 148mm diameter – OD
- Roaster Exhaust Outlets – Cooler: 148mm diameter – OD
- Main Door Function – Hopper: manual or optional electric actuator with manual override
- Main Door Function – Drum: manual or optional electric actuator with manual override
- Main Door Function – Cooler Tray: manual or optional electric actuator with manual override
- Emission & Product Control – Loader: Dust
- Emission & Product Control – Cyclone Separator: