CRA Technology PHANTOM SERIES coffee roasters offer some of the most advanced PC integrated roasting control on the market.
Phantom roasters are specifically designed for the needs of Specialty Coffee roasting to allow for greater flexibility to roast a wider range of profiles to suit varying methods. These coffee roasters employ a compact design with a small footprint allowing for maximum space usage whilst creating visual impact.
Contact us if you’d like further information or a quote for this roaster.
|Batch Capacity - Maximum||7kg Green Coffee (depending on screen size)|
|Batch Capacity - Minimum||500g Green Coffee|
|Typical Roasting Time||10-17 mins|
|Hourly Production Capacity||28kg Green Coffee|
|Power||240V 50Hz 15amp Single Phase|
|Heating Method||Gas: LPG or NATURAL|
|Roaster Ð Direct POLIDORO NP|
|Max Gas Consumption Rating||85Mj/hr|
|Gas Supply Pressure||LPG (3kPa), NATURAL (5kPa)|
|Cooling Time||2-3 Minutes|
|Drum Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Drum Fan Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Mixer Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Motor||1.1kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Operation Control||Coffee Sweet Automation system with PC integration|
|Side of Operation||Right|
|Roaster with Cyclone Weight||380kg|
|Roaster Exhaust Outlets||Cyclone 125mm DIA - OD|
|Cooler 125mm DIA Ð OD|
|Main Door Function||Hopper Door Ð manual or optional Electric Actuator (Manual Override)|
|Drum Door Ð Manual Lever|
|Cooler Tray Ð Manual Slide Gate|
|Emission and Product Control||Cyclone Separator Ð Particulates (Chaff)|
Download Phantom 7kg roaster floor plans
- Double wall carbon steel drum design for optimal heat transfer. 3mm gap between layers ensures perfect heat transfer for homogeneous roasting whilst reducing the chance of the bean tipping.
- Additional insulation in the combustion chamber to ensure more efficient operation and retention of heat.
- Very quick cooling 2-3mins with high capacity 1.5kW cooling motor.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling for maximum production output.
- High efficiency Cyclone featuring detachable chaff bucket with level site inspection window.
- Sight glasses for viewing in Drum Roasting, Burner Flame and Hopper Level.
- Coffee sampler for removing coffee beans and inspecting during the roasting process.
- System is prewired for easy addition and installation of an afterburner or destoner aftermarket.
Coffee Sweet Advanced Automation and Controls.
- Next generation Coffee Sweet PC control system designed specifically for the Phantom Series of roasters.
- 8 x faster processing speed with 3 x independent processors for increased functionality, additional storage space and future upgrades.
- Real time graphing of all 4 thermocouple temperatures, Gas, Fan, Drum Speed and Rate of Rise on all.
- Independent control module on the roaster with its own memory as well as PC connection allows for backup in case of computer issue.
- Independent ambient temperature monitoring and relative humidity sensor.
- 150 synced profile memory with automation. Infinite non-synced profiles can be stored on a PC.
- 0-100 finite control over burner and drum fan. Control in 1% increments allows for more precise control over the roasting process. Burner modulation is from 0-100 in less than a second.
- RS232 or Bluetooth (to come) interface with Coffee Sweet PC Software. Full control and automation on PC.
- 5 different automation options allowing the user to operate the roaster to suit their roasting style.
- Cooling and destoning process controlled through the software. User can adjust setting for automatic cooling process to ensure optimal efficiency and hands off functionality.
- Afterburner is controlled through the software to ensure that it only runs during the roasting process to save on gas usage.
- Full manual override control at any time.
- Vast amount of data collection and display: Load Temp, Dump Temp, Batch Size, Times, Turning Point, Development Time Ratios, ROR (Mean and Mode), 1st and 2nd Crack Development Periods.
- Compare profiles and create reports with cupping results. Detailed analytical features.
- Loaded with many safety features including automatic overtemperature control set points on all thermocouples and alarms with high limit cut off.
- The PHANTOM SERIES roaster is made of high quality construction using modern manufacturing processes with minimal tolerances. Advanced CAD design of all parts.
- High quality Italian made 3 Phase motors and gearboxes with long life bearings. All electric motors are operated through a Variable Frequency Inverter for more efficient and safer control with speed control.
- High quality Omron and Schneider Electrical components.
- Italian made burners with very low turn down ratio for finite control of profiles right down to minimal batch size.
- High quality castors with levelling drop down feet makes for easy installation.
- Equipment is configured to meet the strictest AGA Type B gas and electrical standard ensuring optimal safety and compliance.
- Safest roaster on the market with over temperature monitoring of 5 independent thermocouples and cyclone water sprinkler.
- Optional Cooling Tray safety cover with hinged lid.
- All main serviceable areas and components accessible for easy maintenance.
- Slide out draw for capturing and emptying any chaff falling between the front of the drum.