During the COVID-19 event, we are offering home pickup and/or delivery of your espresso machine as an extra cost option for those requiring espresso machine service. This service is available within the Melbourne metropolitan area only.
NB: This service is offered as an option for your convenience and all service charges are additional to pickup and/or delivery charges.
How does it work?
- Book your service via our service webpage and complete a service authorisation form
- If you have chosen a home pickup our driver will call you and arrange a collection time with you and will arrive as close as possible to the arranged time
- Our driver will collect your machine from you at your front door and bring it to Talk Coffee for service. Our service does not include installation or removal of your espresso machine from your kitchen
- If you have chosen a home delivery, once your service invoice is settled, our driver will call you and arrange a delivery time with you and will arrive as close as possible to the arranged time for the option/s chosen
And if you’re not home when we arrive?
- Our driver will wait for 15 minutes after your appointment time or his arrival time (whichever is later) after which the service will be considered delivered. No espresso machinery will be collected or left should you not be at home. Should second pickup of delivery be required, we’ll need you to purchase again.