Etzinger has gone to the max with the introduction of the etzMAX, an advanced on-demand espresso grinder for commercial use featuring the modular “etzJET”grinding mechanism. This new grinder sets maximum standards for quality and performance. Based upon profound knowledge in aeronautical engineering and many years of experience as burr manufacturer, the etzMAX defines a new kind of grinder unmatched on the market. The light version uses a FRP (fibreglass reinforced plastic) housing version of the etzJET motor mechanism designed for a lower duty cycle. It’s also a little slower than the Medium version- but plenty fast enough for home users. etzMAX light grinders are supplied with a short 200g hopper- as pictured.
The etzMAX Light W is recommended for light consumption for prosumers or restaurants producing up to 60 shots each day.
- 3.0 – 3.4g / sec (when grinding for espresso)
- burr life span: 400kg
- easy to adjust and clean (without tools)
- Acaia powered intuitive weighing system
- height: 42.5cm with standard 200g hopper
- may be used as Single Dosing Grinder (minimum retention)
Etzinger’s vision simplifies grinding while at the same time ensuring maximum quality. Pulling great shots without wasting time nor beans need not be a science and every shop or restaurant serving coffee should be able to offer well-prepared, delicious espresso (fresh & fast) even without an experienced barista present.
Etzinger has designed their grinder be accessible with little effort, thus giving users the opportunity to easily maintain the the grinder. In addition it’s possible to replace components or upgrade to higher capacity versions* without the need for the services of a technician. Software upgrades will be ultimately be performed using an Android or Apple app.
Download a copy of the etzMAX brochure
- Simple to adjust: Directly connected to the cone burr, the Etzinger micro-/macro adjust guarantees maximum possible accuracy as well as repeatability of grind settings.
- Easy to clean: This unique allows rapid cleaning of the grind chamber in no time. After cleaning previous settings may quickly be restored.
- Grind fresh: Due to minimal residual coffee in the system, the etzMAX represents one of the best on demand coffee grinding systems available on the market.
- Easy to maintain: Spare-parts will be available online to promptly be replaced by users themselves with no external assistance required.
- Precision: Micro/macro adjust and etzJET combined allow for maximum precision in grind dosing (T-version). The W-version features an implemented scale, consequently increasing precision by eliminating cycle variances.
- Speed: 3.0g – 5.0g/sec (for Espresso – depending on setting/version) A groundbreaking grinding mechanism- etzJET“ incorporates a rotating ring burr and a fixed cone burr allowing for the ground coffee to axially exit the grinder straight into the portafilter.
- *Easy to upgrade: Based on a modular concept, Etzinger’s visionary design provides users with the unique convenience to upgrade to the next capacity version and make repairs by replacing the components themselves.
- *User upgradable and slightly less expensive non-upgradable versions are currently being produced.