This is our final unit as Etzinger has appointed an exclusive Australian importer (and it’s not us), we can’t get any more. For sale in very good condition and “as is”. RRP is $4990. Inspect/collect in person (or have a buddy collect for you) and choose your favourite.
Provided with optional metal coneholder and choice of standard or mini hopper. Grinder is 420mm high with mini hopper.
Our Plus W from our roastery- used sparingly for Saturday morning shots. <20kg of use and another Plus W which assumed home duties during lockdown (possibly 50kg use)
We have most of the packaging and will supply both with medium and light burrset as well as instruction manual.
We hold some spares for etzMax grinders should you need them, but these are our final units. We “cherry-picked” from the Etzinger range and they have decided to appoint a Sydney importer who is prepared to sell the entire Etzinger range.
- 3.8 – 5.0g / sec (when grinding for espresso)
- Extended-Rush-Hour-Feature controlling heat level while under higher demand (reduced temperature rise, fast cool-down, low noise level)
- Burr life-span: 1500-2000kg (depending on roast&setting)
- Solid panel with round red/black START-button made of Aluminium
- easy to adjust and clean (without tools)
- Acaia powered intuitive weighing system
- height: 52.5cm with standard 1000g hopper or 42.5cm with optional 200g hopper (+$100)
- may be used as Single Dosing Grinder (minimum retention)
Etzinger’s vision simplifies grinding while at the same time ensuring maximum quality. Pulling great shots without wasting time nor beans need not be a science and every shop or restaurant serving coffee should be able to offer well-prepared, delicious espresso (fresh & fast) even without an experienced barista present.
Etzinger has designed their grinder be accessible with little effort, thus giving users the opportunity to easily maintain the the grinder.
Download a copy of the etzMAX brochure
- Simple to adjust: Directly connected to the cone burr, the Etzinger micro-/macro adjust guarantees maximum possible accuracy as well as repeatability of grind settings.
- Easy to clean: This unique allows rapid cleaning of the grind chamber in no time. After cleaning previous settings may quickly be restored.
- Grind fresh: Due to minimal residual coffee in the system, the etzMAX represents one of the best on demand coffee grinding systems available on the market.
- Easy to maintain: Spare-parts will be available online to promptly be replaced by users themselves with no external assistance required.
- Precision: Micro/macro adjust and etzJET combined allow for maximum precision in grind dosing (T-version). The W-version features an implemented scale, consequently increasing precision by eliminating cycle variances.
- Speed: 3.0g – 5.0g/sec (for Espresso – depending on setting/version) A groundbreaking grinding mechanism- etzJET“ incorporates a rotating ring burr and a fixed cone burr allowing for the ground coffee to axially exit the grinder straight into the portafilter.