- Water coolers
- Low volume applications
The system includes:
- mineral reduction processor
- carbon filter cartridge
- high efficiency GRO-75EN Reverse Osmosis Cartridge
- Service Flow Rate: 0.197 Lpm
- Overall Dimensions: 39.4 cm x 24.1 cm x 12.5 cm
- Inlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Outlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Wastewater Line and Sample Port Connection: 1/4 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Operating Pressure Requirements: 40-125 psi, non-shock
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi / 8.6 bar
- Inlet Temperature: 0-48 degrees Celsius
- Inlet TDS: 1,000 ppm max.
- Operating Weight: 17.96 kg
- Wastewater Production: 53-75 Lpd @ 414kpa, 25 degrees Celsius
- Wastewater Drain Line Capacity: 0.05 gpm (200ml/m) to open atmosphere
- Compact design makes installation flexible and easy, with a small footprint.
- Cartridge replacement is easy, quick, and clean.
- Choose a mounting location that is suitable to support the full weight of the system.
- A tank assembly may be placed above, below, or alongside the water processor assembly.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Descale equipment prior to application.
- Replace the Everpure carbon cartridges (2FC5-S and 2CB5) every 12 months and the Everpure GRO-75EN RO Membrane every 2 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This system does not include a tap or storage tank.