ETA late 2021. Contact us for further information (pricing guesstimate ~$3.5k).
This innovative dual boiler pressure profiling machine simplifies pressure profiling in a compact and value for money package. It will be available in black, white and stainless with optional zebrano touch points on all variants.
The GTO provides PID controlled stable temperature and manual control of extraction pressure via a side-mounted rotary knob. The barista has full control of preinfusion, pressure as well as shot volume and duration. The actively heated ring group allow the machine to be thermostable in under 10 minutes: no more long waits for that morning coffee!
- Full 430 stainless body
- Dual boiler ring group- this allows for rapid (<10 min) warm-up period.
- manual pressure profiling via rotary control
- Stainless steel boilers: Brew 0.8L, steam 1.8L (each with 1000W element)
- Vibration pump and shot timer
- Temperature regulation via 3 channel PID
- Water supply- via reservoir or mains water
- Gauges: brew pressure
- Accessories: Single and double portafilter with optional naked portafilter (Australian standard specification TBA)
- Dimensions: 255 x 450 x 335 (w x d x h)
- Mass: tba
- Power requirements: 230V 10A 2200W