Our Kaffeelogic roaster is supplied with 2 x 1.25kg green beans to get you started.
Roast at home and you will learn more about coffee than you ever knew! As the flavour in roasted beans begins to deteriorate within a week, being able to roast your own at home ensures you’re getting the very best out of them. The problem has been how to achieve consistency.
Kaffelogic has created a system which allows you to profile thereby allowing precision for sample roasting or for home or sample roasting use, using sophisticated monitoring and control software. Affordable, compact and super easy to use, Kaffelogic roasters are right up there with the best small roasters. You can roast up to 100g of coffee whenever you choose!
The Nano 7 was in development for five years before its launch in 2018. A breakthrough in small and sample roasting machines, the product is designed for both the amateur as well as the expert. Achieve artisan roasting in the comfort of your home and have perfectly roasted coffee anytime.
Kaffelogic’s mission is to bring affordable, easy to use, but super precise barista-level roasting technology straight into your kitchen or roastery.
- Roasting system variable airspeed fluidised air
- Automation system dual profiles, temperature and airspeed
- Temperature control PID control with the unique Kaffelogic look-ahead and gain scheduling system, fully user programmable
- Heater 1400 W
- Motor Brushless DC 60W
- Power supply 230-240 V AC
- Batch size 100g roasted (120g green)
- Roast time (typical) 10 mins
- Cool down time (typical) 2.5 mins (at 21° C)
- Weight 3.6 kg
- Dimensions 125 mm x 280 mm x 125 mm (w x d x h) base unit. Height with chaff collector 430 mm
- Safety continuous monitoring with full shutdown on fault detection
- Standards certification AS/NZS 60335.2.9:2014, 60335.1:2011 and AS/NZS CISPR 14-1:2013? (Report No. 181001.1)