Talk Coffee is an authorised LaMarzocco Home agent. When you purchase a GS3, you receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a discount on the listed RRP with any web order on the La Marzocco Home via our exclusive discount code which we will provide for you. Note that if you use ZipMoney to pay or accept any included “freebies” on offer from LM, you forfeit this discount- at significant cost.
- We’ll dial you and your grinder in a 1 hour session at our warehouse if you so choose.
- Discount coupon: 10% on accessories of your choice from us once you have purchased your machine.
The La Marzocco GS3 is considered by many to be the one of the very best machines available for the home coffee fanatic.
This machine has PID controlled dual boilers and the famous temperature stable La Marzocco saturated group. Large quantities of dry steam are available with the flick of the toggle.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Dual boiler system.
- Saturated group design.
- PID temperature control.
- Cool to touch insulated steam wands
- NEW! MP version now includes conical valve to allow real-time pressure profiling
- Pre-heating system.
- LCD display & button programming interface.
- Plumb-in or internal water tank.
- Compact footprint.
- Standard mechanical paddle (MP) or Volumetric (AV) operation.
Download the La Marzocco GS3 brochure
We can arrange and install customisation of your machine to your requirements:
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Great low form factor design||It's expensive!|
|Precise temperature control via PID to both boilers|
|Very quiet operation. Excellent convenience. Auto-on function allows the machine to wake before you do!|
|Can be plumbed in or operated from internal tank||Tank is fiddly to fill. Tank needs to be removed completely and plumb inlet hose attached internally to switch from tank to plumb mode. Fiddly!|
|Boiler Capacity||2.5L steam, 1.5L brew|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.5 L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 400 x 530 x 355 mm|