Five years after the launch of the Linea PB, which has become a trusted industry workhorse, La Marzocco introduced a version of the machine equipped with the most advanced La Marzocco technologies.
These include pre-heating system, independent boilers, hot water mixing valve accessible from the side panel and Pro Touch steam wands. The Linea PB X features refreshed aesthetics based on the presence of barista lights as standard and white details such as logos, manometer, display lettering and keypads. The dynamic preheater ensures unmatched temperature stability, provides steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
The Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
The La Marzocco Linea PB is available in 2, 3 and 4 group configuration and in automatic (AV) version or with scales (ABR).
Gear pump technology
- Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed.
- Compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine.
- Pump assembly is easy to service.
Proportional valve technology
- Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand.
- Interface is configured as a lever.
- Control electronics are added to the coffee machine board.
Dual Boiler System Separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Eco Mode Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- P.I.D. Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- USB Making it possible to update firmware.
- Saturated Groups
- Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).