The Mahlkonig Tanzania Grinder is a powerful 80mm burrs bag grinder with stepless grind adjustments and a slim, modern design.
This grinder will deliver over 500g per minute. The burr construction departs from normal builds with the introduction of magnetic burr holders rather than screws, which makes maintenance and cleaning simpler and faster.
A stepless grind adjustment knob is mounted on the side of the grinder, offering you full control over and amazing precision over the setting. The Tanzania’s capable of grinding coffee for french press, turkish, and everything in-between.
A bag holder clip gives you a free hand during the grinding and the ground coffee knocker ensures no grounds are left behind in the burrs or chute.
- 80mm Burrs — Stainless steel flat burrs can deliver 500g+ of quality grounds in just one minute.
- Versatile Settings — Can grind coffee for all brewing methods, from french press to turkish, without losing uniformity or consistency.
- Stepless Grind Adjustments — Side-mounted knob allows you complete control over the grind setting.
- Slim, Modern Design — Sleek, yet efficient for small to medium cafes.
- Bag Holder + Ground Knocker — Holds the coffee bag for you and allows you to ensure no grounds are left behind in the burrs or chute.
- Magnetic Burr Construction — Keeps the burrs in place without the need for irritating screws.
- Voltage // frequencies // phases: Idle speed: 1370 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 80 mm
- Burr material: Special steel Average grinding capacity*: approx. 13 g/s
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 800 g
- Max. nominal power: 590W
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 21 x 64 x 30 cm
- Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 38 x 32 x 65 cm
- Net weight: 15.5 kg Gross weight: 17.3 kg
- Certifications: CE