ETA late 2022. Pricing is an estimate only. Preorders will open once importer has stock in transit and has set pricing
The Mazzer Omega is the latest addition to the Mazzer family line-up: a stunning hand-grinder, designed for coffee excellence both at home and on the go.
The Omega is crafted from premium materials and employs minimalistic yet solid design, is made from high-tech machinery-processed steel and aluminium bars and features carbon fibre components guaranteed for strength and lightness. Neodymium magnets offer durability-tested performance and stainless steel and anodised aluminium optimise mechanical performance.
The Omega is a versatile, easy-to-use and suitable for all coffee preparations – from French press to espresso, Ibrik to filter coffee.
- EXTERNAL MICROSTEP ADJUSTMENT RING – The micro-click system bestows a pleasant feeling of being in control and offers optimum precision and stability for each setting
- TRUE ZERO CALIBRATION – The point-0 burr contact provides the user with a simple, ergonomic and precise NUMERICAL INDEX of the grind settings, allowing you to “dial in” your coffee grind requirements.
- CONICAL BURRS – These Mazzer factory-produced burrs are designed to guarantee uniform grinding and excellent extraction results.
- FULL DISASSEMBLY WITH NO LOSS OF GRIND SETTINGS – for a complete and easy cleaning of the product.
COMPACT MODE – the coffee grinder’s size can be significantly reduced – when not in use. The Omega features a magnetic folding handle making it a perfect compact tool no matter where you go.
- TWO SET-UPS AVAILABLE – Soft-grind burrs for less effort during the grinding process and fast-grind to increase productivity.
- ERGONOMIC OPENING with a quick-release knob to easily load the coffee beans.