Roasting April 26
This just landed Nicaragua is a beautifully graded coffee and has cupped at 87 points. We’re impressed!
Yeast is always present in coffee fermentation but by using a specific strain in a controlled environment a unique flavour characteristic can be created.
The yeast fermentation resulted in subtle, clean white alcohol-like flavours that are rarely noted in washed coffees.
- Grading: Very high specialty
- Notes: grape and stone fruit into raisins with a tart finish
- Body: mid
- Acidity: cherry like acidity
- Roast: Omniroast- filter/fruity espresso
- Drink: from day 2 filter, day 7 espresso