This is the one and only Apex grinder in Australia and has ground perhaps 500g of coffee at maximum. It was used for demonstration and is now for sale “as is” and without warranty. It’s unmarked and we have all packaging. As demand is low for this style of grinder, we will not be importing it. For sale at 30+% discount.
The Orphan Espresso Apex hand grinder is newly released and is designed for manual brewing only. Please note that this grinder is not suitable for espresso or Turkish grinds.
- Hardened stainless steel nested deep cut triangular prism (ghost) burr set. The rotational burr is 78mm and the stationary burr is 75mm
- A stepped grind adjustment with 1.5mm burr adjustment over 20 steps for fine through to coarse grind sizes
- 1:4 planetary gear drive mechanism for optimum speed and efficient operation
- Right or Left hand operation. We import right hand only.
- A simple augur spring position change converts the grinder
- Can be fixed to your workbench or operated using supplied reusable silicon gel pads
- EPD coated aluminium chassis with roller bearing mounted stainless steel axle for stable burr alignment and strength
- EPD coated cast zinc body and base
- Removable silicon base cover
- Handmade glass catch jar
- Dimensions 12 x 23 x 29cm (w x d x h)
- Weight 5.05kg
Is this grinder for you? Check out the video: