This seal kit is obtained exclusively for clients who have purchased Olympia machines from TC. If you require a kit, please contact us and we will add stock for you to purchase.
This is a UNIVERSAL Rebuild seal set for Olympia Cremina Model 67 Lever Espresso machines. The Model 67 runs from the oldest Cremina up to the Model 96 (very rare, seldom seen mid 1990’s machine) The year of your machine is designated by the first 2 numbers of the serial number badge. There are 2 main types of machines – approximately 1982 & earlier, and approximately 1983 and newer. Around 1983 Olympia changed the method of installing the steam valve. The UNIVERSAL kit for full rebuilds which covers all machines. Many parts of this kit can be used to rebuild or repair the newest model of Olympia Cremina machines.
The set Includes:
- 2 FDA Silicon piston u cups
- 1 EPDM rod cup seal
- 1 silicon group to boiler o ring seal
- 1 silicon boiler cap flat gasket
- 1 hard FDA Silicon portafilter group gasket
- 1 EPDM boiler to heating element gasket
- 4 silicon water level sight glass seals
- 2 teflon seals, 1 o-ring, 2 copper crush washer for the early style steam faucet and pressure safety valve
- 1 Viton steam valve o-ring
- 1 Viton steam valve bibb washer
- 1 piston rod protective insertion cap tool
This gasket & seal rebuild set consists of parts sourced & manufactured by Orphan Espresso, and has been used to successfully rebuild hundreds, if not thousands of Olympia Cremina Model 67 machines.