The PuqPress revolutionises coffee tamping completely. It’s the world’s first fully automatic coffee tamper and it’s worth its weight in gold.
Upgrades in the Q2 model consist of:
- Optimised lower clamp that holds naked portafilters with more strength
- New easy adjustment wheel that simplifies initial setup
- Nano-tech tamper head that reduces coffee buildup
- Stronger, stiffer frame for a longer device lifespan
Hand pressed tampers cause various injuries in the barista’s arms and shoulders in the form of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Automating the process reduces that risk
The PuqPress delivers perfect consistency in its end product. The barista sets the force from a range of 10kg – 30kg. The puck is consistently and evenly tamped as a result.
Speed! The PuqPress allows the busy cafe to deliver the customer’s orders quickly. On average, the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds – great for high volume cafes, mobile espresso vans, hotels and restaurants. Greater speed means increased profitability.
Superior quality and design means the PuqPress doesn’t require much space. It’s been engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology and design.
Minimal training is requires as the PuqPress is so easy to use and fully automated!
- Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key
- LCD display for pressure adjustment
- Cleaning mode via one touch LCD display
- 12 month parts & 3 months labour warranty
- Anti-slip rubber mat
- 2.5 metre power cable
- Power: 60 watts
- Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H)
- Net Weight: 4.8kg
- Colour: Black or White
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
- Tamper Diameter: 58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 58mm-58.5mm.
- Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
- Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
- Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds