- Includes full bench test, 500g fresh roast specialty coffee and backwash detergent ($35 value)
Rancilio have a long tradition and history of production of high-quality espresso machines that date back to the twenties. After decades of growth and learning, they proudly continue to offer their products that are first in their class in design and technology.
Ever since Roberto Rancilio founded the company in 1927, Rancilio have been driven by a passion for extraordinary espresso. The Rancilio Silvia V6M is their newest domestic single boiler machine. This is the preferred variant and lacks the EU compulsory 30 minute cutoff of the Silvia V6 E. You don’t want it switching off just when it’s is warmed and ready to produce great espresso. We can source the Silvia V6 E on request.
The newly released V6 Silvia brings some important enhancements to the Silvia:
- The frame has been upgraded from painted iron frame to a black stainless steel frame
- The previous plastic tamper has been replaced by a professional metal tamper with black wood handle
- The chromed brass steam wand has been upgraded to stainless steel
- The chromed plastic group surround now comes as a black plastic group surround that can’t peel
- A group head brush is now included as standard with the machine
- The filter baskets have been replaced with 8 gram and 16 gram ‘Made in Italy’ IMS baskets
Previously, if the element required replacing, it was an expensive process to replace both the copper boiler and its attached element. Now, you simply replace the heating element. If our boiler priming recommendations are followed, element life will be maximised.
What’s in the carton?
- 1 x Rancilio Silvia espresso machine in your chosen colour
- 1 x Double portafilter
- 1 x Plastic coffee Scoop – for your recycling bin
- 1 x Metal tamper
- 1 x rubber filter insert disk for backflushing
- 1 x group brush
Rancilio Silvia V6 Specifications
- Power: 230 V 50-60Hz
- Element: 1100w
- Group head: 58mm
- Boiler: 300ml Brass
- Pump: Vibrating
- Handles: 1 x Double Handle with ISM branded double (16g) and single (8g) baskets
- Accessories: Rubber backflush disc & Measuring spoon
- Weight: 14 Kgs
- Width: 235mm
- Depth: 290mm
- Height: 340mm
- Made in: Italy