ex. demo and 2 uses- <100g ground. For sale as is- no packaging
The Timemore Chestnut C2 Hand Grinder is a rare find and does well in bridging the gap between entry-level hand grinders and the top of the line coffee grinder. A feature that makes the C2 stand out next to its contemporaries is its use of 38mm Stainless Steel Burrs for making quick and efficient work of grinding of its 25g capacity.
Capable of Grinding for both Filter and Espresso options. Exchanging unnecessary weight in the internals, the Chestnut C2 uses very strong & durable plastics in the structure, handle and grind knob. With the outer Body, hash marked for better grip, and burrs making up a majority of the C2’s 465g weight. Measuring only 17cm tall, its compact and lightweight size make it ideal even as a travel grinder.
Dual Bearings on the axle for smooth rotation, backed up by spring-loaded inner burrs ensure the consistency and repeatability of grind sizes. Changing Grind sizes is done by unscrewing the Grinds Catcher and adjusting the stepped adjustment wheel underneath the body of the grinder. With Markings for Coarse and Fine clicks. Available in Grey or White.
- 38mm Stainless Steel Burrs – CNC cut burrs for ultimate precision and consistency.
- Espresso & Filter Grinding – Capable of grinding fine for Espresso, right up to French Press.
- Lightweight & Compact – A travel Grinder that can do Espresso is rare. The C2 does it all.
- Great Capacity – Plenty for a cup or two at a time
- Stepped Adjustments – With more than 30 stepped settings to move through, you’ll find one that fits your recipe.