Please note that credit card/PayPal payments on this item attract a 2% surcharge which will be invoiced seperately
A work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel, the Linea Classic is perfectly executed to blend into any setting, a union of simplicity and elegance, a La Marzocco classic, an industry icon.
The La Marzocco Linea is available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 group configuration and in automatic (AV). Semi-auto (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions are available via special order with lead time of up to 4 months.
This machine is obtained to order. If you are interested in purchasing this machine, please contact us for an availability check and we will then add stock to the store for purchase. Download a brochure
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System Separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- P.I.D. Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
Special order extra cost options:
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Cup Warmer Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Barista Lights LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs Makee it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- Cronos Keypad Keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- Individual coffee boiler per group
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Retro 60's design never dates||1 group requires 15A power circuit|
|Precise temperature control via PID to both boilers|
|Very quiet operation. Rapid heat up.|
|1 group attractive to many home buyers but needs to be plumbed|