Payment methods and surcharges:
- All local cards in store via EFT. No surcharge. International cards: 2.6% surcharge
- Direct transfer: Use your internet banking for funds transfer or rapid payment via PayID. We expect that you will pay for your order immediately after purchase and this will secure any complimentary inclusions offered in the item price as well. Please note that where payment is not received within 4 working days, your order will be automatically cancelled. Should item price or free inclusions change, the most current offer applies in the case of reorder.
- Credit/debit card: Secure and safe via eWay. Australian Visa and Mastercard only. This method is rejected with overseas cards, locations and will also be rejected if you’re behind a VPN. No surcharge. Please be advised that we may ask for proof of identity when you purchase using a credit card.
- For all invoices above $1000 which are settled via Osko rapid payment or credit/debit card and collected in person, we may ask you or your nominated representative to complete an espresso equipment release authorisation form.
- PayPal and PayPal Pay in 4: 2.6% surcharge on all purchases.
I can’t see click and collect. Why?
Shipping options may not all be visible until you have entered your suburb and postcode in the your cart totals area at the bottom of this page. Choose change address and then enter your details. DO NOT use the shipping calculator unless you need a quote for something big like an espresso machine. Here’s one we prepared earlier for you:
Smaller items: Australia Post/Sendle.
- We offer Sendle ($200 maximum included insurance) or Australia Post (full insurance included). Shipping calculator is for road freight of large items only and will not quote freight under 8kg. Use Australia Post or Sendle.
Large items: Espresso machines/Grinders >8kg:
- Option A: Most economical is delivery to your local depot. You then collect the item at a time convenient to you.
- Option B: Home delivery to your home or commercial address. You must use the shipping calculator to choose your preferred road freight option and then gain a quote before proceeding to checkout
- Please note that couriers refuse to provide a “call my mobile prior to delivery” service and that home delivery surcharges of up to $150, redelivery fees (generally $35) and tail lift delivery surcharges of $75-$130 will be often be added to the invoice we receive for your delivery. You are responsible for any redelivery fees or surcharges incurred we expect that you settle these charges immediately. Warranty and after sales support become active once your invoice/s are settled in full.
Assistance at delivery?
- Please note that we do not charge for a tail lift truck at the delivery address and you will be expected to assist the driver- who will be alone. Should you require a tail-lift truck (items over 20kg), please let us know and one can be arranged at additional expense. For our (and your) security, it is not possible to leave your delivery in a safe place, so please choose a delivery address where someone will be present to assist the driver and sign for the goods. Should you not be on site to accept your delivery, a redelivery fee of $35 will be charged by the freight company and you are liable to settle that expense to retain warranty and product support.
Your cart is currently empty.