Talk Coffee is committed to transparency on the fees incurred in the processing of your transaction.
Many businesses price products to account for the merchant fees in doing business. This effectively means that cash paying clients subsidise those who choose to use cards or PayPal. A surcharge is added to PayPal and Credit card payments and this allows us to maintain highly competitive pricing and transparency in the charges associated with your invoice.
- Local cards in store. EFT and Visa Debit cards: No surcharge for purchases. Local credit cards 1.5% Surcharge on purchases of $200 or more. International cards: 3.0% surcharge
- PayID/Direct transfer: Use your internet banking for funds transfer or rapid payment via Osko/PayID. We expect that you will pay for your order immediately after purchase and this will secure any complimentary inclusions offered in the item price as well. Please note that where payment has not been received and 2 working days have elapsed, your order will be automatically cancelled. Should item price or free inclusions change, the most current offer applies in the case of reorder.
- Online Credit/debit card: Secure and safe via eWay. Australian Visa and Mastercard only. This method is rejected with overseas cards, locations and will also be rejected if you’re behind a VPN. 2.0% surcharge + 30c transaction fee on all purchases. Please be advised that we may ask for proof of identity when you purchase using a credit card. Should you cancel your order, the surcharge is not refunded to us and is retained.
- For all invoices above $1000 which are settled via rapid payment or credit/debit card and collected in person, we may ask you or your nominated representative to complete an espresso equipment release authorisation form.
- PayPal and PayPal Pay in 4: 2.8% surcharge + 30c transaction fee on all purchases. Should you cancel your order, the surcharge is not refunded to us and is retained.