The ALL NEW EK43 S provides the powerful features of the EK43 within a smaller, space-saving footprint.
With uniform particle sizes and a minimum of residues at the grinding chamber, the EK43 S masters likewise espresso and filter coffee at the bar, the grinding into bags as well as cuppings in the laboratory.
- Vertical oriented grinding discs
- Wide adjustable grind size (all-round grinder)
- Renowned by many of the worlds best baristas as the most accurate grinder in the world.
- In the past, this grinder was used for manual methods or ground coffee into a bag but many baristas are now using the EK43 to project their espresso pour. Amazing consistency means perfection every time!
- exceptionally robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- suitable for different grinding goods and different finenesses e.g. Turkish-fine and/or espresso grinding
- Idle speed: 1450 rpm @50Hz
- Grinding disc diameter: 98 mm
- Grinding disc material: Cast steel
- Average grinding capacity*: 25 g/s
- Hopper capacity: 800 g
- Nominal power: 1300 W
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 23 x 68 x 41 cm
- Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 45 x 38 x 57 cm
- Net weight: 23 kg
- Shipping weight: 26.5 kg