This item includes complimentary Melbourne Metro delivery and is in stock for immediate collection/delivery. Contact us for your discount code
Domestic users receive 2 year warranty. Commercial (ABN purchasers 12 months parts/3 months labour warranty)
Please note that our stocks of the Aillio Bullet R1 are for sale to Victorian residents only. Contact us if you need a referral to your local reseller. Should you choose to ignore this message your purchase will need to be cancelled less all merchant fees we are liable for as these cannot be retrieved.
Home roasters receive 2kg of great greens to get you started when you purchase in your own name, settle your account via PayID/direct transfer and collect your roaster in person.
- We also offer a selection of green beans to purchasers of the Aillio Bullet. Contact us for a password to access this stock
- For those seeking self contained smoke management solutions, we recommend either the Hakko FA430-15 for low volume operations or a more robust Shop Roaster Filter for higher volume operations. The shop roaster filter will comfortably manage at least two Aillios roasting simultaneously.
- “Is this one the V2”? Sure is. The V1 is long since superseded and was never certified for use in Australia. Only the V2 is able to be legally sold in Australia.
- “Can I use it for really small samples?” We recommend that 300g is a good minimum charge weight. Whilst some users have tried lower quantities, we have found that it’s difficult to get good sample roasting consistency at under 300g and would instead recommend a dedicated 50-100g sample roaster.
- The Aillio Bullet R1 has passed all Australian certification requirements (CE/CB certification). We regret that the Aillio is not available for overseas purchasers/export.
The Aillio Bullet R1 is a 1kg capacity, induction-powered true drum coffee roaster with a uniquely modern look. This is is the second-generation Bullet, designed in Denmark and built in Taiwan to exceptional international quality standards.
The Bullet can be operated via the touchpad interface or via PC/Mac software allowing for precise control of power, airflow and drum speed. Because the Bullet R1’s drum is heated via a patented induction system, it is far more sensitive to mid-roast adjustments than other electric roasters, imparting a feel more akin to roasting with gas.
The Bullet R1 V2 includes a brand new, patent-pending infrared bean temperature sensor (IBTS) which, in a world-first, offers lag-free ultra-accurate roast profiling which is not influenced by batch size.
The Aillio Bullet R1’s profiling software: RoasTime allows you to upload and store your roast profiles and recipes to share with an international community of Bullet R1 owners whose collective goal is to experiment, compare and learn together. RoasTime software allows you to automatically play back your favourite profiles to give you even more consistent roast-to-roast results.
The Bullet R1 is the smallest 1kg capacity roaster on the market, and it plugs into any standard electrical 10amp power point, making it ideal for both sample batch roasting in a lab or to compliment the ultimate set up for the home enthusiast.
Specialty coffee roasting labs can take advantage of the Bullet’s sensitivity and accuracy for sample batch roasts and quality control while home users can enjoy consistent, professional quality roasts to share with friends and family.
Features and Technical Specifications
- Connectivity via PC / Mac OS
- Patented Induction Heating Coil
- Maximum Roast Temperature 250°c
- Roast Modes: Manual and Automatic
- Dual Temperature Sensors: Patent-Pending Infrared Bean and Drum TemperatureSensor + Traditional NTC Probe
- Drum Capacity: Max 1kg / Min 200 grams
- Heating: 10 Power Settings with adjustments from 200w to 1500w
- Fan: 12 speed settings
- Powerful 30W fan for cooling tray
- Safety: Temperature Safety Protection for all fans and electronics and software
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz – 60Hz
- Power: 1600W / 10 amps
- Length: 590 mm (750 mm including cooling tray)
- Height: 420 mm
- Width: 310 mm
- Weight: 21 kg
With this very new technology, the Aillio promises much for the home roaster seeking the next step.
Like to know what it’s like to own one? Check our Getting the best from your Aillio roaster page…