The Brita Purity Finest C150 has been developed for better taste and better protection.
This latest technology that reduces Total Hardness and the effects of harmful chlorides whilst maintaining a perfect pH. It’s perfect for most water conditions and ideal for espresso machines with stainless steel boilers in areas where total dissolved solids are <250ppm.
We recommend that this filter be used at 0% bypass and advise users that unlike the regular c150 filter, it MUST be mounted vertically. The filter is rated to a total of 1100L and should be used with a flowmeter to monitor total use.
Other benefits from using the Brita Purity Finest:
- Reliable protection for professional coffee machines from limescale and gypsum deposits.
- One filter head concept for ALL cartridges in the Purity C range means a rapid-change system
- Innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve for easy operation
- Sodium charged ion exchange
- Brita C150 finest information sheet