CRA Technology has worked closely with an overseas manufacturer to deliver an affordable and high quality range of shop roasters under the CRA Technology brand. The gas and electrical system has been designed by Coffee Roasters Australia to meet Australian standards.
This roaster is perfect for the serious home roaster, coffee shop owner or as a small batch/sample roaster for established coffee roasting companies. This roaster is also compatible with this small electrostatic filter for smoke and odour management.
Heating options are for gas or electric.
Pricing is ex. Gold Coast QLD and freight to you is additional
- Construction- High temperature 304 food grade stainless steel
- 304 stainless steel double drum
- Continuous roasting from 0.1kg-2.5kg with simultaneous roasting and cooling
- Air flow and drum speed controllers
- Data logging enabled. Easy connection to Artisan software
- ADDKA Japan motor. Equipped with infinitely adjustable-speed system.
- Cooling tray diameter 315mm, cooling arm length 130mm.
- Including cyclone dust collector and exhaust pipe.
- Fuse and leakage protector.
- Brahma AGA Approved burner control with auto ignition
- CE, ROHS, ISO 9001
- Compliant with all Australian standards
- Dimensions 1070 x 690 x 975mm
- Weight 112kg + 18kg cyclone
- OMRON thermostat. Display temperature is more sensitive and accurate. Over temperature limit detection and manual reset function for Australian compliance.
- Equipped with an OMRON timer, easy to check the roasting time.
- Electronic throttle control, through the knob to change exhaust and drum fan speed
- stainless steel LED switches with service life of up to 50000 uses.
- Drum motor 0-100 rpm
- USB interface to communicate with software packages such as Artisan
- Large flame observation window, so that the baking room situation is absolutely clear.
- Gas pressure control via 304 stainless steel needle valve
- The igniter will be automatically fire up and if the flame goes out when you are roasting the solenoid valve will shut off gas automatically
- Coffee Roasters Australia has modified the gas and electrical setup on these machines to meet Australia Standards.
- Insulation layer. There is a 30mm thick insulation layer to reduce temperature loss.
- .Burner: high efficiency energy saving