Kees van der Westen has been producing cutting edge espresso machines for over 20 years from his location near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. A wide range of customisations are available for this machine.
Designer of many iconic machines, Kees has channelled all his accumulated experience into the Speedster, Mirage and now the new Spirit multi-boiler masterpiece. The vast advantages of Kees machines are conferred through exceptional thermal stability and radically beautiful industrial design. Few things add more presence to a cafe than a handcrafted sculpture in metal and glass, which has the leading technology and no-compromise build quality required to produce rich, powerful espresso all day under the busiest conditions.
The brand new Spirit is the pinnacle of development by Kees van der Westen. A multi-boiler machine with the exceptional thermal stability Kees machines are known for, plus user friendly control of the boiler system the front panel. A host of extra features makes the Spirit a whole new machine and represents a new level in the super premium espresso arena.
- Large steam boiler combines with independent stainless steel group boilers.
- One pressure gauge per group for individual monitoring.
- 2 Separate pumps
- Built in auto pre-infusion with visual sliding piston.
- Fully saturated self bleeding groups.
- All new POM dispersion plates in each group are temperature neutral and resistant to fouling from coffee oils.
- Height adjustable drain tray.
- Steam activation by levers with progressive control.
- Illuminated rear panel allows for custom signage.
- Exceptional build quality with stainless steel frame and high grade aluminium body.
|Vital Statistics||2 group||3 group|
|Boiler Capacity||2.1L brew, 10.5L steam||2.1L brew, 19.5L steam|
|Voltage||220-240V 50Hz||220-240V 50Hz|
|Power consumption||32A||40A hardwired|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||91 x 67 x 52 cm||111 x 67 x 52 cm|
|Weight||approx. 90kg||approx. 125kg|