Talk Coffee is an authorised LaMarzocco Home agent and has a Linea mini (eta mid August) available to sample on our demo bench. When you purchase a Linea Mini, you receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a discount on the listed RRP of $5445 with any web order on the La Marzocco Home via our exclusive discount code which we will provide for you.
- 2 x 480g of our fresh roast specialty coffee.
- Discount coupon: 5% on a grinder of your choice once you have purchased your machine. We’ll dial you and your grinder in a 1 hour session at our warehouse if you so choose.
- Discount coupon: 10% on accessories of your choice once you have purchased your machine.
- Full after sales/technical/phone support from LM Home for the your purchase
- 13 months parts & labour warranty
- Any technical jobs can be booked and arranged directly through LM Home
- A full complimentary 12 month service is included at no charge upon cessation of warranty
- Dedicated LM Home technical servicing at LM Melbourne & Sydney Showrooms – and through participating LM Home Service partners
- Dedicated direct customer after sales phone and online support via LM Melbourne & Sydney office
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint.
The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Choice of colours: Black, red, blue, yellow, white, stainless steel
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilised.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Dimensions: 35.7 x 37.7 x 53.4 (w x h x d in cm)
- Weight 30kg
- Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
- Element 1820W
- Boiler capacity: Steam 3.0L, brew 0.17L (actively heated, PID controlled group)