When you purchase a Linea Mini, via La Marzocco Home you receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a discount on the listed RRP of $5990 with any web order on the La Marzocco Home website via our exclusive discount code which we will provide for you. Note that if you use ZipMoney to pay or accept any included “freebies” on offer from LM, you forfeit this discount- at significant cost. Don’t be conned!
- We’ll dial you and your grinder in a 1 hour session at our warehouse if you so choose.
- Discount coupon: 10% on accessories of your choice from us once you have purchased your machine.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint.
The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Choice of colours: Black, red, blue, yellow, white, stainless steel
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilised.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
Pros and cons
- Dedicated direct customer after sales phone and online support via LM Melbourne & Sydney office. Service quality yet to be verified.
- 13 months parts & labour warranty via LM
- Any technical jobs can be booked and arranged directly through LM Home
- A full complimentary 12 month service is included at no charge upon cessation of warranty
- Dedicated LM Home technical servicing at LM Melbourne & Sydney Showrooms – and through participating LM Home Service partners
- You pay for the LM brand. Expensive for what it is. There are e-61 competitors which are every bit as good at near $1000 less.
- Great steam
- Warms up relatively quickly- 15 min.
- Tank fiddly to fill and even moreso to empty- drip tray needs to be removed
- Expensive parts
- To plumb in, it requires fiddly modification and this take time and money. Time and money also to revert to tank operation
- Temperature via rheostat on side of machine. Can be almost impossible to see what temperature it’s set to
- Paddle is a con. It could have been replaced by a simple switch as there is virtually zero preinfusion. In unmodified form, it lives to channel shot unless preparation is perfect. It can be modified ($1200+) to provide preinfusion, but LM then voids the warranty and may possibly try to avoid their obligations under Australian Consumer Law.
- Dimensions: 35.7 x 37.7 x 53.4 (w x h x d in cm)
- Weight 30kg
- Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
- Element 1820W
- Boiler capacity: Steam 3.0L, brew 0.17L (actively heated, PID controlled group)