The E80 Supreme sets the new benchmark in premium espresso grinding.
It provides top-notch grinding speed and effortlessly copes with high daily capacities. Its exclusively designed burr geometry and grinding profile surpasses even the highest demands, enabling perfect extraction for a superior taste experience.
Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise. Discover “Grinding Unlimited“ – with the E80 Supreme.
- 80 mm diameter special steel burrs
- Top-notch grinding profile for a superior taste experience
- Powerful motor with active temperature management for high-speed performance
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enabling accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centred coffee outlet
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 88.3 mm display with a wide viewing angle
- Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
- 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 700/700 W
- Idle speed: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 80 mm
- Burr material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity*:
- 50 Hz: 6-7 g/s @ 250 µm
- 60 Hz: 7-8 g/s @ 250 µm
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1800 g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 24 x 63 x 34 cm
- Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 69.7 x 28.7 x 47.5 cm
- Net weight: 17.6 kg
- Gross weight: 19.4 kg
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation