- Limited new stocks of Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato EVO due mid October and mid December. Mozzafiato Tipo V is due mid- November. Preorders are available
- Includes full bench test, 500g fresh roast specialty coffee.
- Package deal? Receive 5% discount on your grinder when packaged with this machine. Coupon at checkout. *excludes Etzinger, Niche and Olympia Express
- Australian spec. supplied standard with OEM Rocket Espresso double spout and naked portafilters.
- Save 10% on the price of most accessories when packaged with this machine. Use tendiscount as your discount code at checkout
- Optional 5 year extended warranty for local purchasers
The Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Cronometro range offers two models:
- Mozzafiato Cronometro Tipo V (vibration pump not plumbable)
- Mozzafiato Cronometro Evoluzione R- an upgrade over the Giotto Type V with tank and rotary pump. This quieter option can be plumbed to mains water or run from the internal tank.
Both models offer:
- NEW Cronometro version includes a shot timer that brings a digital display to the machine so masterfully designed that the Mozzafiato manages to retain its retro aesthetic.
- standard PID temperature control
- standard stainless steel cup surround
- near silent rotary pump
- stainless steel tulip profile feet
- Direct plumbing R58 and Evoluzione installation check list
- Talk Coffee guide to plumbing your espresso machine
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Metal Tamper
- Blind Basket
- Single and Double Shot Filter Baskets
- Cleaning Cloth
Features taken directly from the Rocket Espresso commercial espresso machine range give the Mozzafiato superior technology that is normally only found in full sized commercial espresso machines.
Now with PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9 mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced.
Prefer a different colour? We can arrange and install customisation to your requirements.
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Easy fill via removable plate on cup warmer||Drip tray is small, but easy to remove and empty.|
|Easily accessible switch behind tank to switch to plumbed operation||Employs powdercoat chassis unlike the stainless steel of some competitors|
|2 piece adjustable stainless steel feet|
|narrow band PID temperature control||Drip tray must be removed to access PID|
|Cool touch wands|
|Excellent steam tip for easy milk texture|
|Unique, minimalist design|
|Fresh Water Tank||2.9L tank|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||33 x 42.5 x 40 cm|
|Pump||Vibration- Type V
Rotary- EVO R
|Weight||23kg- Type V
28kg Evoluzione R