- Package deal? Receive 5% discount on most grinders when packaged with this machine. Coupon at checkout.
- Save 10% on most accessories when packaged with this machine. Use tendiscount as your discount code at checkout
- Optional 5 year extended warranty for local purchasers.
Introducing the R Cinquantotto: “Chink Quarnt Otto” which translates to 58. This is the new 2020 R 58 from Rocket Espresso.
- Supplied standard with OEM Rocket Espresso double spout and naked portafilters.
- Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allow for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style
- Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology delivers precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
- Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct plumbed in water supply.
- NEW Machine functions are controlled from the Rocket Espresso communication pod which plugs into the side of the R 58. The pod can be removed to preserve the Rocket Espresso minimalist style of the machine
- Talk Coffee guide to plumbing your espresso machine
Download the Rocket R58 spare parts catalogue
We can arrange and install customisation to your requirements.
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Easy fill via removable plate on cup warmer||Drip tray is small- but can be drained in this configuration|
|New Removable PID controller- store in a draw when not required|
|Cool touch wands|
|Excellent steam tip for easy milk texture|
|Beautiful Faema style steam and hot water valve handles|
|Ageless, minimalist design and new stainless steel chassis|
|Boiler Capacity||brew 0.58L, steam 1.7L|
|Fresh Water Tank||2.5L tank or plumbed|
|Power consumption||brew 1400W, steam 1600W (Max consumption 1750W)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||31 x 44 x 38.5 cm|