Collecting your purchase: Click and collect.
Click and collect: Subject to existing COVID recommendations, click and collect is again available during advertised trading hours.
Arranging post or freight.
We offer Sendle (no deliveries to PO boxes), Australia Post and a variety of road freight options for delivery.
Shipping options may not all be visible until you have entered your suburb and postcode in the your cart totals area at the bottom of this page. Choose change address and then enter your details. DO NOT use the shipping calculator. Here’s an example:
- We offer Sendle ($200 maximum included insurance) or Australia Post (full insurance included). Shipping calculator is for road freight of large items only and will not quote freight under 8kg. Use Australia Post or Sendle.
Large items: Espresso machines/Grinders >8kg:
- Use the shipping calculator to choose your preferred road freight option.
- Please note that couriers refuse to provide a “call my mobile prior to delivery” service and that redelivery fees (generally $35) will be charged if you are not on site to accept delivery. You are responsible for any redelivery fees incurred should your courier need to redeliver your shipment and we expect that you settle these charges immediately. Warranty and after sales support become active once your invoice/s are settled in full.
Assistance at delivery?
- Please note that we do not charge for a tail lift truck at the delivery address and you will be expected to assist the driver- who will be alone. Should you require a tail-lift truck (items over 20kg), please let us know and one can be arranged at your expense (currently $around $40). For our (and your) security, it is not possible to leave your delivery in a safe place, so please choose a delivery address where someone will be present to assist the driver and sign for the goods. Should you not be on site to accept your delivery, a redelivery fee of $35 will be charged by the freight company and you are liable to settle that expense to retain warranty and product support.
Payment methods and surcharges:
- Use your internet banking for funds transfer or rapid payment via PAY ID. We expect that you will pay for your order immediately after purchase and this will secure any complimentary inclusions offered in the item price as well. Please note that where payment is not received within 4 working days, your order will be automatically cancelled. Should item price or free inclusions change, the updated offer applies in the case of reorder.
- Credit card: Australian Visa and Mastercard only. This method is rejected with overseas cards, locations and if you’re behind a VPN. No surcharge. Secure and safe via eWay. Please be advised that we may ask for proof of identity when you purchase using a credit card.
- For all invoices above $1000 which are settled via Osko rapid payment or card and collected in person, we may ask you or your nominated representative to complete an espresso equipment release authorisation form.
- PayPal including credit cards within PayPal: Incurs 2.6% surcharge on all purchases. We’re sorry- PayPal has discriminated against small businesses like ours with a 70% increase in the surcharges they charge us. We have no option other than to discriminate against them.
Your cart is currently empty.