- You are welcome to choose pickup and collect your order during our trading hours from our Northcote warehouse.
- We use Australia Post satchels for smaller items. We often upgrade to an express post satchel if postage charges are a little high for any reason. If for any reason you are charged excessively for post by the Australia Post API, we’ll refund the balance to your PayPal account or provide a store credit where payment has been made via credit card or direct transfer.
- Very large items are security wrapped and secured to a protective timber skid. Australia Post freight is not available for these items and shipping will revert to road freight/local pickup. Freight/postage charges will be calculated once you have entered your postcode and suburb at checkout. Road freight items are shipped are fully insured until signed for on collection. If you receive a high or unusual freight charge, please contact us so that we can shop your order against other freight companies.
- Please note that we do not charge for a tail lift truck at the delivery address and you will be expected to assist the driver- who will be alone. Should you require a tail-lift truck (items over 20kg), please let us know and one can be arranged at your expense (currently $75). For our (and your security), it is not possible to leave your delivery in a safe place, so please choose a delivery address where someone will be present to assist the driver and sign for the goods. Should you not be on site to accept your delivery, a redelivery fee will be charged by the freight company and you are liable to settle that expense.
Payment methods and surcharges:
- Direct credit using your internet banking. Please note that where payment is not received within 4 working days, we will assume the order is no longer required and the order will be cancelled
- Credit card $0-$999: Visa and Mastercard. No surcharge. Secure and safe via eWay
- Credit card $1000 or more. A 1.5% surcharge applies. Secure and safe via eWay
- PayPal including credit cards within PayPal: Incurs 2.6% surcharge on all purchases. We’re sorry- PayPal has discriminated against small businesses like ours with a 70% increase in the surcharges they charge us. We have no option other than to discriminate against them.
How much will shipping be?
A shipping estimate will be provided once you have entered your suburb on this page. Orders are completed only once you make payment. If you’d like an idea of costs, just proceed and all will be answered!
Your cart is currently empty.