Only 1 left in stock
- We include 2 x 480g fresh roast specialty coffee and backwash detergent to get you started ($60+ value)
- You will also receive discounts on popular grinders and 10% discount on almost all coffee accessories you choose.
The Alex Duetto IV plus can also be upgraded with the addition of a red, white or walnut handle set. These will be discounted by 10% when you purchase a new Duetto.
Features of the Alex Duetto IV plus:
This espresso machine retains all of the great features of our Izzo Valexia Duetto IV- and then adds much more!
- NEW: Australian spec. includes Izzo naked portafilter ($95 value), steam tip set ($45) and high quality machined tamper ($75)
- NEW: Slimline drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement. 1.5cm lower than previous models
- NEW: Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- NEW: 125mm distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups. 2.5cm greater than previous models
- NEW: Increased distance from steam and hot water to body and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage from the wands
- NEW: Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Australian specification delivers boilers, solenoid valve, mushroom and gicleur all in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through externally accessible valves at the bottom of the machine
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, it’s possible to enable just the brew boiler according for espresso only usage
- Switchable between internal water reservoir or fully plumbed connection to mains water supply
|Boiler Capacity||1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.0L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Power consumption (Australian specification)||2 x 1000W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 360 x 430 x 430 mm|