- Includes bench test and 2 x 480g fresh roast specialty coffee (total value $50+).
- Settle your account via direct deposit or with cash and we avoid merchant fees. We repay you with a complimentary e-61 naked portafilter ($75 value).
- You will also receive discounts on popular grinders and 10% discount on almost all coffee accessories you choose.
This is most current model dual boiler PID Rocket Espresso R58, launched in 2017 and it retains all of the features which have made Rocket machines top sellers in Australia. Steam and hot water wands are cool to touch and twin gauges for steam and system pressure are included.
The R58 includes a quiet commercial rotary pump and has the versatility to be run from the internal 2.5L tank or to be fully plumbed to mains water and drainage.
- Direct plumbing R58 and Evoluzione installation check list
- Talk Coffee guide to plumbing your espresso machine
Download the Rocket R58 spare parts catalogue
The group head employed in the R58 ensures optimum thermal conduction and retention, crucial for extracting and delivering the very best flavour and crema that fresh coffee can offer. Temperature of both boilers is monitored and controlled by the inbuilt PID which is accessed behind the drip tray via a port beneath the left hand cover of the machine. A plug in controller is used to alter PID settings when required.
We can arrange and install customisation to your requirements.
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Easy fill via removable plate on cup warmer||Drip tray is small- but can be drained in this configuration|
|Removable PID controller- store in a draw when not required||Somewhat fiddly wire serial pin printer cable style connection. Machine must be switched off and on to communicate|
|Cool touch wands||Employs powdercoat chassis unlike the stainless steel of some competitors|
|Excellent steam tip for easy milk texture|
|Beautiful Faema style steam and hot water valve handles|
|Ageless, minimalist design|
|Boiler Capacity||brew 0.58L, steam 1.7L|
|Fresh Water Tank||2.5L tank or plumbed|
|Power consumption||brew 1400W, steam 1600W (Max consumption 1750W)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||31 x 44 x 38.5 cm|